Thursday, December 29, 2011

It was a very merry Christmas...!

I hope all of you had as wonderful a Christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate around this time of the year) as I did. The fiancee and I had to take care of the horses (figures those darn animals would have to eat EVERY single day of the year!) so we couldn't really go anywhere, but we enjoyed handing out extra carrots and peppermint sticks. Of course Darwin and Poppy were the only two horses who didn't want their peppermint sticks. My horses are weird. The dogs loved unwrapping their presents from the dollar store. Who says a $1 plastic hotdog can't buy happiness? On a related note I looked at all of the pictures entered in the Christmas Photo Contest (thank you thank you thank you!) and have posted the winners below:

Best "Holiday Spirit" photo
submitted by SQOTD


Best "Poised Puppies" photo
submitted by Tiffany


Best "Snow Faceplant" photo
submitted by Carol



3 comments:

  1. If I didn't know any better I would say the 1st pic is Pride frok the St Louis Carriage Co.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason it wouldn't let me post my name...
    Snow faceplant puppy is my dearly departed Cattle dog- Bluie
    Carol in WI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogspot comments are hit or miss sometimes. I'll update it! :)

    ReplyDelete