Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'll show you mine if you show me yours

Picture day! As you know (if you read this blog) I own two horses, an eight year old bay thoroughbred named Darwin and a seven year old belgian x halflinger named Poppy. This is a picture of them I took last week. They are grazing in their new field at their new barn, happily in love and oblivious to my attempts to get them to raise their heads and take a proper picture.




Have a picture of your horse(s) you would like to share? Post a (working) URL in the comments and I'll post it!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


2 comments:

  1. I think I want to live in their field, it's beautiful where they are!

    Beautiful horses too!

    Here's my foal, Artemis. This was a few months ago but it's still one of my favourite pictures of her.

    http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/261719_10150309898690701_651380700_9922899_7738130_n.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They are VERY spoiled. Too much for their own good, I think.

    Artemis is adorable! I would love to see up to date pictures.

    ReplyDelete