Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Lets chat, girl to girl.

Yesterday as I was bringing Poppy up from the lower barn to the upper in preparation for an evening ride, she suddenly freaked out, spun around, and froze facing the wood pile. Our conversation went a little something like this:

Me: [speaking in an exasperated voice] Damn it, Poppy! We have gone past this wood pile a hundred thousand times before! There is nothing there.

Poppy: There is. I saw it.

Me: [all sarcastic] Oh really? What was it?

Poppy: Well it isn't going to come out when we're looking at it.

Me: Can we go to the barn now please?

Poppy: Can't. Move. My. Legs.

Me: [insert grunting sounds here as I try to pull Poppy away from the wood pile]

Poppy: OHMYSWEETJESUSTHEREITIS! I SAW IT MOVE! RRUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN!

Me: [insert various curse words here as I chase after my loose horse as she gallops up to the barn]

Yep. That about covers it.

No comments:

Post a Comment