Saturday, December 3, 2011

For Your Saturday Morning Viewing Pleasure....

Horses are incredible athletes, as clearly shown by this amazing video. It is from 2009, but one of my Facebook friends had it posted on their wall and I just had to share it with all of you here. I myself am not a big jumper. Never have been, never will be. To be perfectly honest the highest I have ever jumped was 3'9" on a connemara x TB cross named Merlin (you may have seen his free lunging video from an earlier blog post) and that was through a grid. I still almost peed my pants. So I will stick to dressage and the occasional jump with Poppy, thank you very much, and leaving the 6'10" jumping to the professionals/crazies (whatever way you want to look at it!).



So how high have you jumped?

No comments:

Post a Comment