Monday, October 3, 2011

Who Am I? Horse Breed #3

You know the drill - I give you three facts about a breed plus a picture (I think this breed is pretty easy to guess, so I am not going to include a picture unless everyone gets really stumped) and the first person to guess correctly is the winner! There are only two rules:

1) Don’t cheat. I know you could Google the answer in a heartbeat, but where is the fun in that? Just give your best honest answer.

2) Only one guess per person.


Now, on to the third Who Am I? horse.

• I am one of the oldest breeds that originated in the USA

• I am the official state animal of Vermont and the official state horse of Massachusetts

• The founding sire of my breed is Figure, although he is best known by another name

• Who Am I?

2 comments:

  1. I know you answered this over a month ago and I am a bad, BAD blog owner to have waited this long to say...

    BINGO!

    The mystery breed is a Morgan. Well done!

    ReplyDelete